Saturday, January 6, 2007

TomOrrOw....

"Tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllyble of recorded time"
This is a poem where i read when i was in Form 1 or 2...a quite interesting poem titled Life Brief Candle from William Shakespeare

Tomorrow (jan7) is my best friend's birthday...we cannot celebrate together bcoz now she is at Genting...i miss her so much...I just can give her a wish,"hAppy biRthdAy,YannY"!!!

Taiwan got a 2 members' group singer named TOMORROW...Their song r quite funny but didn't hav any meaning at all!!!

Tomorrow...What will happen to all of us tomorrow??? Nobody can know it...but i know that everyday is a day of HOPE!!! Hope for what?
I hav a lot of dreams n i hope all my dreams will come true....i hope to get flying colours in my SPM, i hope i wil be health and out of diseases,i hope i can get the things i want,i hope i may go in matrikulasi,i hope my life wil be more better,i hope i wil find my true love and....much much more!!!!!!!! Plz don't laugh at me...all are just dream!!!!!

No comments: