Thursday, February 22, 2007

FeB 18
‘Da Nian Chu Yi’,tis is the first day of CNy…I wake up in 8.30, wake up naturally. Then, we have our reunion dinner…Although today is the first day of Cny, but I didn’t hav any interesting activity,just sleeping n watching tv…the ‘Qi TiAn Da ShenG’ host by Wu ZhoNg XiAn in channel 31(tvbs asia)is really funny!!!! I like tis tv programme so much! In tis day, I oso received a lot of cny greeting from frens,so happy…My first day of cny really boring….hei, so lame!!!!!

FeB 19
Tis day, we went to our grandma’s house. Although there r a lot of ppl, but I oso feel very BORING ! Tis year I just get a few angpow…wuwuwuuuuu~ so sad….we sleep at grandma house tonight.
In 4a.m. in the morning, when everybody was asleep….my father’s car alarm suddenly ring, then my father rush out from house n c the thief close the door of his car, luckily the thief didn’t take anything from the car, but the wire of the radio is loose….

No comments: