Saturday, June 23, 2007

~23 JUn 2007~

Yo...1 week didn't write 2 my blog...so miz my blog..."EvERyDAy iS a Day Of HopE"!
tis week,quite suffering...coz...got 2 quizes,math n chemistry...For math,it is quite easy but i do careless mistake...so jz get 85%...but nevermind jz d 1st time ma,next time i mz get >90%!haaha...
4 chemistrY,it is reallydifficult,i dunno how many marks i get...i no eye c la...
D lesson here vry fast la,like chasing d train,i m a normal person,how can i chase d train ,it is too fast la...die lo...Bio lecture class teach until ChaptEr 4 liao,but my mind still at Chapter 2...aiyo,but i'll try my best 2 chase it! PNGK 4.0!!!!! 4 my future~yeah,ADD OIL!
haha,few days ago sms wif an "old fren",hon loon...he transfer 2 sam tet ipoh oredi,he is d only choong hua guy who enter tat school,he say teachers at there r vry good wor...
tis SunDay...i waiting 4 d coming of tis SundAy...waiting 4 d coming of my New Hp...yeaH...haha~~~~~

1 comment:

a-yi said...

哈哈...很久沒有看妳的BLOG了...嘻嘻...is everything ok?how about your school life?i'm gonna 2 go back 2 KL liao...我很不捨得離開我的家啊...when u n yanny coming back 2 bidor,pls don't 4get 2 giv me a message ooo...oh ya...do u hav MSN?maybe we can talk by MSN...聽說你們的功課還蠻繁重的...是嗎?加油喔!i hope that i will see u soon...maybe in melacca...haha...(ps:hey...can't imagine how does u look when u're wearing baju kurung...i think u too...coz u're also never see me in baju kurung...haha...)