Saturday, September 20, 2008

My MiD-auTumn FEstiVaL

14-09-08
Lantern FestivaL/ mooncake festival...mid autumn...so many names for tis special day....
i din go bac to celebrate wif my family coz tis coming monday i hav test....so d whole day i stay at my room n study~bio organism...but at nite,poh kei n li chuan ask me whether 1 2 go mid valley or not to buy mooncake ...i was hard to decide whether 1 or dun1...but finally i go....too boring study d whole day n not going out anywhere...like i d jail...so jz go out relax relax lo....but finally i did not buy anything wo,jz buy some bread frm 'bread story'...quite delicious de....n go jusco buy some daily use item lo...so miss my family...miss ah ma,miss ah ba n miss 2 naughty gal- ah pok n ah chiu...haha...n miss goBy oso...miss miao miao....miss food that ah ma cook...hahah...tis is how i pass tis special day...ivery happy, i got eat bing pi lian rong mooncake...very delicious..haha,buy from petaling street...tat's all my story for tis special day

1 comment:

weistrack said...

since u so enjoy.. Good lar!!! Gambateh o..
Sure bz..
NVM, miss u my best fren