Thursday, July 23, 2009

Biohealth Interaction Night 20/07/09




Well, its our biohealth 1st interaction night on that day
Organized by us- 2nd year batch
And i was in charge of Programmes and Games of that night...
Well, all of us (2nd yr-facilitator) were wearing RED shirt that day.
I was excited to see all my juniors, all adik-adik....


****our 1st year junior****



****me,juan n pohkei.****


Our programme start at 8pm that day...
And some of our 3rd year senior were late,
i understand them, 3rd year really very busy...
But our 1st year juniors were punctual,
so they gave me a good first impression on them...


Well, on that night,
its the first time for me to become the EMCEE for games...
my partner is Amal, we did co-operate very well..
I really do not hav any experience in becoming an emcee,
At that moment, my adrenaline hormone really increase much..
That's make me shavering in front there...
Speak english somemore....
**Sweat**


****look like i m singing****


But it is ok,
i got learnt something,
how to become naturally in front there,
is also part of lesson for my "Scientific Communication" where we need to be natural.

I was happy to see seniors and juniors interact with each other and can mix around well,
that is our aims or purpose we organize Biohealth Interaction Night!
Our activities on that night include..
ice breaking, tak kenal maka tak cinta, spelling bee in term of biology,
performance from each group and intro of buddy system...
Well, the buudy system also new for us..
Each of us will have one to few buddy/buddies..
i get a girl from Penang-Hui Ying..
She also from matrikulasi....
Talk a lot with her and found that she is quite friendly....


Our event ends at 11pm and our closing song is "Gemuruh",
this song was also our orientation theme song..
haha...we dance together and hav fun together..
~A NICE AND MEMORABLE DAY~
Hope there will be 2nd , 3rd ,4th ....n biohealth interaction day after this....
**Hurray***

***All 2nd year faci wore RED shirt that night***





**Our Biohealth Club's president(3rd yr senior) was cutting the cake**
~simple opening ceremony~





**BYE BYE**


No comments: