Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pimple & acne please go away!

Oh my god..
My face really looked terrible as the accumulative results of exam and stress last time...
I don't know what to answer when everybody asked me what happened to my face..
Do you know that face is an important asset for a girl,
and i feel sad when people start asking me why my face got so many pimples...
i want my face to be clear and beautiful without all these pimples, acne, blemish etc..
but i don't know what to do,
is it serious enough to seek for doctor's help?

but i just try to solve it myself..
if really cannot work , i think will seek for doctor help lor..
i had bought some anti acne product from Guardian recently..
Hope "they" can help me to fight over these "stupid things" on my face..


~T3 anti acne products, not expensive but hope it can work well~










~Toner from Eucerin, bought it because my toner had used up...and i wana have a try on this brand also~




1 comment:

A. Cne said...

I have the creamy acne was stuff and it works for the most part but it really drys my face out. I am trying to look for something that doesn't dry it out as much but other then that i really like the clean and clear products.