Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Hope ^ ^

Few more hours left in year 2010..
and have to say HELLO to 2011


well, there are SO MANY things happened in 2010,
Includes joys and tears....
i am not going to list them out,
but what i want to say is,
all of these will become MEMORIES,
no matter they are sad or happy,
i will ACCEPT and in this coming new year,
i will IMPROVE myself, yes i promised myself.


To all my friends and family,
i would like to say "THANK YOU"
I know u all are always by my side when i am in trouble..
Will appreciate all of u =)


Well, i need to list out RESOLUTIONS for 2011,
not just listing out, but need to realize it! 


Last but not least,
wana share a quote from Albert Einstein,
"Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow".


Tomorrow will be the first day of 2011, 
therefore i HOPE for better life and better me
Have a good year ahead!
HAPPY NEW YEAR~


Gambate ^ ^



No comments: