Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can do better!

Love listening to Avril Lavigne's rock song recently
Although a bit outdated d, 
but it make me feel energetic~
I should avoid listening to those sad songs that make me emo,
haha....


This week will be a hectic week for me as there will be 3 tests coming soon,
Wednesday : Herbs preparation & Formulations, Phytochemistry.
Thursday: Primary metabolism
A lot of pathway, plant names, plant's constituent & pigments to be memorised!
Well, will try my best~I can do better ^ ^


Just had my first test in this semester last saturday,
Central nervous system disease..
I thought it will be very difficult, but actually not that difficult at last,
haha~~~


and just had our coursenite in Crystal Crown hotel last saturday night,
pictures will be uploaded soon ^ ^

No comments: