Thursday, July 7, 2011

The End.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. . . . .
Had been counting those days of internship in the hospital for 2 months
And it finally come to an end!
LI, how should i describe it?
Fun? Gained lots of knowledge? Learned any skills in the lab? boring?
65% is boring,  30% learned new things + gained knowledge, and 5% fun gua....

if you were given a second chance to work in a pathology lab, 
how would you answer?
For me, i will definitely answer NO WAY! 

Been to 10 labs during this 2 month,
which included Routine Hematology, Special Hematology, Polylab, Bone Marrow, Routine Chemistry, Special Chemistry, Immunology, Inborn Error Metabolism, Cytogenetics & Molecular lab.
Well, different labs has different staffs and working condition
but i love Polylab the most :))))
Reason? i found i am more natural there and most importantly is they allowed me to run sample without any worries & the staffs there are so eagerly to teach me,wahaha...

Well, finally it was over!
I am overjoyed cause next week i will be heading to the shopping heaven-Bangkok!
Omg, time flies, i din't realize it really passed that fast!
Owwwhh, it's hectic time for me again 
because i have to finish my 10 labs' practical reports by this weekend!
Not an easy task huh, but i will try my best ^ ^

No comments: