Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My beloved Fettuccine!!!


This is one of my favourite cooking recently,
which when i think back the taste, my saliva will secreting non-stop,
these flat,long & tapeworm-liked pasta is called fettuccine
IT may look like the "pan mee" but the taste is definitely different!

The sauce that i used to cook this is the Prego's "Roasted Garlic & Parmesan" 
and the reddish meat are just some sliced turkey meat
well, i add something fantabulous into it which is thyme leaves...
a very small bottle of it costed rm 8.50 but i think it is worthy 
to make ur homemade pasta yummy n finger-licking!


* this is the thyme leaves i mentioned above, it claims that itself is rich of antioxidant!! *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cook for me ya~
*miku*

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

Hahaha, u come to find me la, i sure cook for u de ma~~~when will u coming kl again? LOL...

Anonymous said...

miku, yuki can cook for me 1st. Hahahaha...
deepavali la, yuki!