Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back To December

"I'm so glad you made time to see me.
How's life? Tell me how's your family.
I haven't seen them in a while"...



Listening to "back to december" while writing this blog..
This song is still one of my favourite..
and it reminds me December has back!


8 days of December passed and i feel it was great!
23 days to go before 2012..
should fully ultilise it!
and the most amazing thing of December is "YES"
which is Year End Sale, and i sure every girls can't resist it..
that's why i expect my wallet will become empty before December salary out..


This December is just awesome!
Cause i just hanged out with friends that i haven't seen for long!!
And also shopped for CNY (is that a bit early?)


Yeah, expect more AWESOME things to happen on these 23 days before 2012 :D

2 comments:

lee xien said...

Do appreciate following days in 2011.
How? Let's giving a tip to you, give me xmas present! =P

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

haha,Lee Xien, u give me then i give u lo, sistem barter ma, LOL..