Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stress Relieved @ Genting

I always wanted to go Genting to shout out all the stresses that has been accumulated for so long....and today my little wish finally came true, hehehe...
Well, woke up early in the Sunday morning and bought the package ( return skybus & skyway, outdoor themepark-total RM58 only!) at Gombak with 1 of my closed colleague + fren.


The morning midst in the morning was super thick, can't even see the things in front... but that feeling very syok :P



LOL..This is Li Yin. U know my 1st reaction was " What? U wearing shorts to Genting in early morning!?" and i was like "this will never happen to me lo, i will freeze!"



Yeah, first time asking balloon from clown, i am not a teenager nor a woman, but a kid :)



Not just Cameron has beautiful flowers, Genting also got!

Felt like in 仙境 and i am one of those 仙女,wakaka



And the 2 scene below made me felt like, izit vacation to Korea or China???




More pictures will be uploaded in Fb..

I really enjoyed the outing to Genting today. Although got a number of games (favourite roller coaster & flying dragon) were under maintenance, but i still managed to play some of my favourite - 3x Space Shot, 3x Pirate ship, 1x corkscrew etc..wahaha.. and i almost shout my lung out...and believe that those stresses that accumulated in my body has been shouted out as well, LOL