Monday, November 10, 2008

ExAm WEEk

nothing happen recently....jz stay at room n study...now left 2 subject tat not yet being examinated...lazy to read tat philosophy n history science,i dun like to study things tat i not interested....aiyo
last paper on saturday is biostatistic,when i got d question,my brain like stuck aldy...then i relax my mind n start answering...times really not enuf 4 me 2 do lo....coz there r 1 question tat i can't solve so waste me a lot of time...but finally,i success 2 finish all d question on time...n i m satisfy lo....hope can score at least B+ la...my target is not high coz my previous test is not so good~
For Bio-Organism on last fri,i think i can do well....there r many confuse answer but i think its ok...at least i confident wit wat i answer....haha,hope can score an A for tis subject....
while for life processes,i duno how 2 say...tis paper quite hard....no feeling
recently i was planning to buy a new phone...coz my phone always turn off itself automaticly...i think i should change liao lo,dun like tis phone oh...hope to buy sony ericson w660...quite cheap,quite elegant, n d function is ok too~kaka

No comments: