Wednesday, November 12, 2008

still hv 1 paper left

so happy,coz had jz finished my hIstorY n PhiLosopHy of Science exam...my heart like had thrown out a burden,vry heavy burden...tis few days i cant sleep well coz worry bout tis paper...although i m not doing well in tis paper but for me its aldy satisfied...coz i had pay my heart to study it although i dun like tis subject at all!Aristotle~everything in nature has a purpose....plato,thales,newton...everythg still on my mind now!haha
tis friday i wil very free n relax coz my last paper on tat day...it is intro to sc n tech....hope can do well coz my da shou red orange say tis paper is very very easy wor...for me i duno la,coz i know tat i m not so clever..kaka,but i m so lazy to study lo...how to score well?
so envy poh kei n li chuan lo,can go home earlier...i hav 2 stay until 24th coz got choir camp...but nvrmind oso coz i love to sing...haha...

No comments: