Wednesday, June 17, 2009

spending days at home-part1

Well, i had spent my days at home for more than 1 month
What did i do at home?
There were not much things i had done...
erm... almost everyday i went to my father's shop~ a kopitiam..
And for sure i am lending my hand there...
to make coffee, clean tables, wash glasses,sweep floor etc.
actually that job is not very hard,
quite easy...but i felt boring cause doing the same job everyday...
But i am happy spending time at here,
at least i can lessen my parents' burden...
So they won't feel so tired...
Haha...i m quite proud of myself la...
Beside helping at shop, i did do some reading...
Well, i just have aim during my holidays,
my aim is to improve my English...
Hope my English will improve a little bit...
Besides that, our course registration start 2 days ago..
But some problem occur in the system...the faculty problem...
Don't know when can settle...
i plan to take 21 credit hour next semester,
sure will be busier next sem...
But i will try my best to manage my time to study!!!

No comments: