Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summary for my 1st year in UM...

So far,I had finished my semester 2, that's mean i had finished my 1st year...
For the next coming semester, i will become a senior...

So now is the time to review back what i had done during my first year in Um
~ Unforgetable and colourful first year~



June 2008
~UM Orientation Week
(felt proud~7th college was the champion for Cheers Compettion)





July 2008

~College Zaba Senior-Junior interaction Week

~Talent’s Night~Chinese Community Supplenight




August 2008

~Chinese Community Convocation

~1st time stayup until 4am doing lab report with lijuan , pohkei, n weijie at IS.

~1st time watching fireworks at Putrajaya convention centre

~Bought my gown for Biohealth dinner (my 1st gown)




September 2008

~Chinese community Tanglung Festival

~Vaccination for Rubella in college


~Chinese Community Trip-Bagan Lalang beach



~PTUM activities (as Bureau Sales’ AJK)

~Won a RM50 karaoke voucher during Myfm roadshow during PTUM

~Attend Nicholas and Jason’s Myfm DJ talk at KPS UM




October 2008

~Biohealth Dinner





~PTUM Cultural night

~Entreprenuership Day (donut business)




November 2008

~Semester 1 Final Exam

~Choir Outing (Watch Movie together)



December 2008

~Holidays


January 2009

~Chinese Community Dong Zhi


Febuary 2009

~Chinese Community Reunion Dinner


~Visit to National Heart Institute

~Citrawarna Zaba



March 2009

~Choir Competition at DTC (4th place)


~Malam Kebudayaan Cina


~Malam Anugerah Zaba


~Biohealth Club Photo Shooting




April 2009

~My Birthday-thanks coursemate do celebration for me



~Choir Qing Gong Yan



~Chinese Community Photo Shooting


~Chinese Community Farewell

~Pembantu Mahasiswa interview (sad coz didn’t pass the interview)

~English last Presentation

~Semester 2 Final Exam



May 2009

~NVC Camp (As Bureau Publicity AJK)

~NVC Trip




June 2009

~Holidays


****************************************************************


Writing this post really boost my memories

Ermm...missed my first year!!!

2 comments:

p0h.ke1 said...

第一年真的留下许多美好的回忆。第一年真的没有白费过。希望我们接下来的两年大学生涯更加精彩、有意义。加油!

Zuberry said...

i miss my first year too(and it was like so so long agO)...hmm, i shall blog about it as a summary like what u did during 'some of these days'...

7th is really one of my greatest memory...miss u all~~~

jia you!!