Sunday, October 25, 2009

saturday-24/10

it had been a super-boring saturday coz i dun hav mood to study at all..
online for the whole day non-stop...
Although i didn't study much, but i think today is a good day for me to relax myself and recharging battery for tomorrow to study..
Well, i had read half chapter on Nutrition in Human and Animal's physiology..
its ok instead of didn't studay at all!
But my histology's practical test is on next tue,
n i just gone through about osteon...there r still a lot haven't read,
am i able to finish it within these 2 days?
still wondering....

Well, there was a good news released in the Budget 2010 yesterday
 this is a good news for all university students who having PTPTN loans
the good new is "Conversion of PTPTN loans to scholarships for students who graduate with 1st class honours degree, beginning from 2010"
But, it is not a good news for me, i am sure
I am very clear which level i am in now..
Maybe i can dream that i can get the first class degree (cgpa 3.75-4.0)
but it will never become reality i think...
Not saying that i am not confident on myself,
but i really dun hav tat qualification..
based on my 1st year result, i already far far away from tat first class pointer..
is it as the saying "If u believe u can, u sure can" work?
Don't think so...


there are something stuck in my mind n i dun understand..
am i that really bad that he/she mentioned?
or he/she just wanna ejek me for fun?
I dun care it was jokes or truth...
I just wana know izit my personality is like that?
Maybe the perspective i see myself is different with how other's look at me..
But i really don't understand..
i will not hate u, thx for your tat so called "advise"!


1 comment:

syee said...

the yuki i know is juz little bit SS+38 but she is so friendly..satisfice her image juz to make us laugh..