Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bye, November

November will be ended tomorrow
while December, the last month in 2009 is coming...
i didn't update my blog recently cause phone line in my area were broken down
So, i can't manage to connect to internet..
Can't imagine my life without facebook, blog and msn...
It just like i live in another world..
without knowing bout what happen to my friends.....
Haha....
But its okay, i did my course registration for next sem in cybercafe..
Where i dun like cybercafe at all, noisy scenario....


After exams n choir camp,
i now having holidays at home, most of my time is at shop
helping at my family's kopitiam...
but boring and not challenging....haha
study is more fun and challenging! yea...


Recall back what i had done in this month of Nov...
Had my final exam of 2nd yr 1st sem..
Watched a great disaster movie-2012...
Went a book fair in The Mines and had just spent RM50 for 4 books...
Had fun in Choir camp...
and going home....
Thats all my month of Nov.....
Bye...November.....

1 comment:

heehee said...

A memorable and busy sem.
2012 got that nice meh?i wonder..haha...
U geng!i think i can't live without my best fren--->computer.