Tuesday, December 8, 2009

stuck brain

i really don't know what to write as my first post in december
Maybe i din't update my blog for so long already
So, i don't have any idea, my brain stuck..


Few weeks of holidays had passed
Seems doing nothing in holidays...
Just going to my family's shop to help a bit...
But everyday doing the same thing that i not really like to do....
Anyway,it just a way to spend my days..


i now totally din't think about my study...
i was frustrated...
since i know the latest results for last semester
i don't understand,
i had spent more and more effort..
but what i get now? 
My results was getting worse...
even worse than my previous semester...


i don't want to think it now!!!!
i am upset.......




3 comments:

heehee said...

hey gal,same here...i was so so so upset when c the results.
T____T
this is the worst results since i enter U.
i'll never forget this pain.u2
Lets bia for next sem.

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

HeeHee..
Thx for ur comment oh...
really upset bout results la...
feel like no mood to study ady...
T___T

heehee said...

let it be the motive for us to "bia" for next sem...
seriously...