Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blue Monday?

there are no wifi connection for 2 days- Sat & Sun
feel that life is so lame without facebook n blog
especially when u r stressed n can't find any entertainment during exam week
luckily there r still got some taiwan tv program to satisfied me

well, study Human Anatomy since study week until now (non-stop)
But still can't answer it well during exam just now
felt disappointed..but din't think it anymore, its over already!
I like this subject, n studying it full with passions n enthusiasm
but why it "kill" me?? R.I.P ''= =
the most angry is
there r no one question are from the chapter i spent most time to study
my god..lecturer trick us, he told us that the chapter is very very important 1
but how come??
haiz..*sigh
let it be over~ and gambate for the next paper lo =)

No comments: