Friday, April 30, 2010

MY BIG DAY 29/04/10



i won't forget this year birthday
it was really memorable and special..
my 21st birthday~


i didn't expect there will be people celebrate with me or whatever..
because i think that i m just a common person and nothing special about me
i will be happy enough if friends around me remember my birthday
i will be extremely happy when i receive wishes n greetings from friends
and the important thing is now is exam season 
seems that everybody will busy study,
so, i really didn't put an high expectation on this special day..


well, at the 12am on 29/04/10
i received the 1st phone call,
it is from salty fish...
she is wishing me Happy Birthday n she is speaking English huh,
she asked me to go down the pigeon hall to collect my birthday gift,
firstly i didn't believe it, then i think izit true??
then , she said, she just trick me,
there are no any gift at pigeon hole..
(like april fool lor)


My 1st present was given by Kaiwen,
my ex-roomate during 1st year, 
although we r not in the same room this year due to some condition,
but we are still good friends n good talking buddies..
she gave me a card and a piece of cake..
and she gave me before my birthday because she wana go her aunty's home..
thanks a lot ya..

~ card n cake from Kai Wen~
really thanks a lot..although u r sick, but still remember my birthday,
i really duno how to thank u..n happy together with yuen yuen oh..

the second present was given by my roomate, Yin Ling..
she is beside me that day where we studying for exam tomorrow
she had made me a card where the drawing had really improved a lot, 
well done~ it is cute
and also the ocean blue colored bracelet, really nice.
thanks you roomate...
another roomate went to her " BoyBoy" home ady,
so she sent me a msg wishing me happy birthday,
after she came back, she also me a diy card and also cake~
ermm..the DIY card really meaningful n touched..
thank you roomate again~
~ card n gift from Yin ling roomate~

~The bracelet given by yin ling~

~The cake from roomate~



~Card from Chin May Miku~

~Miku also can diy card de leh~

Roomates : it is my pleasure to become roomate of u both..
we had become roomate for 1 years already, really didn't realize time passed so fast
and i really happy to be in the same room with u both
we sharing the joys n laughter together,
sadness n tears together n so on..
thanks for remembering my birthday, love u both~


and thanks for wei wei, meyi n da ing for giving this:

very cute handphone hanger...like it*
Weiwei: u will move out next sem, so less cahnce to see u le, hope u always come back college to visit us ya...n happy working...
Meyi : Sampou, Thanks for still remember my birthday...u also move to ss2 soon, less chance to meet le, n less chance to go swimming together le..must go back to 7th frequently ya..
Da Ing: we get closed because of choir...will appreciate this friendship...i also not sure whether i still manage to join choir anymore or not...haha


on the next morning, i have my Pharmacology exam
our Prof MZ was so funny that day..
asking me izit the paper is easy?
then i said okok lo...
anyways, this lecturer is quite nice n friendly...
and i just throw what i read into the answer booklet no matter it is true or false facts..
Hope this paper can aim at least an A-

after exam, chin ling loke woon n me got to the so-called free buffet lunch at The Garden there
but in reality there are no such free buffet,
they lying at me n brought me to Zanmai sushi to meet loke woon's friend (lengzai that lose to leehom a bit)..
and at Zanmai, i was getting shocked because my coursemates are there...
our 8 ppl gang...surprise~


and after we finished our meal,
the sister n poh kei went to toilet
but they actually lie me again and brought in a cake~


~cake from Lavender~tasty n beautiful~

then, we take a lot of pictures at The Garden

* pictures*
























~li chuan n me~
lichuan: thanks for the powerpoint slide u made for me..
its really meaningful n memorable when recalled back all the things from we recognize each other until now...really will remember it forever..thanks
Hope ur love with Melvin will be forever n all the best for u both ya..
n get Dean list for ur whole 3 years so that ptptn will be free,haha..


~Poh Kei n me~
Pohkei: ur card is really special n creative..love it...
miss the time sharing secret with u..u r always the best listener for me...
hope our friendship will be forever...
n hope u n Jun Wah will be sweet forever n dun forget to invite me to bcom ur jie mei when getting married ya...


~HeeHee n me~
Heeheee: i know u r very tired that day, but still driving n fetching us around...
really touched*
thanks so much...
Faster go to find a bf la..in our 8 ppl gang, just u n me r single lor..
haha...u find a bf 1st ya...


~Chin Ling n me~
haha, u let me reminds of the free buffet, can't believe u all r really good in acting...
thanks for planning all these for me...i m really touched..
Hope u n ur Mr Lim happily ever after ya...n bcom a leng leng housewife after u all get married ya..


~ weijie sister n me~
wei jie: lie me tat u biking to midvalley,ceh..
u all really tired because can see u all didn't sleep much to study Pharma..
n u skip ur event at night just to hang out with us, really touched..
u ask me to find a 忍打忍骂的好男人,but i dun think i like to punch n scold the ppl i like lor,haha


~the 2 abdul~
Cho Ping : wow, really surprise see u all at Zanmai tat moment..
really thanks for celebrate with me...
and will never forget is u holding my left leg while throwing me to the kolam
Hope u n Dora will be together happy ever after ya...

Jein Wei: wow boss, ur appearance also made me shocked..
and i also won't forget is u holding my right leg while throwing me to the kolam..haha
anyways, thanks for celebrate with me..
Hope u n YangYang will be together sweet sweet forever lo...
must appreciate her, she is really good..



well, we also went for movie
~Ip Man 2~
really a nice n great movie



after discussing for so long time in front of "The Body Shop"
finally we decide to go "Little Genting"..
actually we all wana go to the real genting..but a lot of obstacles..
so finally we went little genting...
the whole journey take more than 1 hour,
because there are traffic congestion...
and when we arrived there, it was raining..
so we watch the night scenery with umbrella~






after viewing the night scenery of little genting,
we went for dinner...
cafe name is 相见欢 if i not wrong..
here is the group photo...




after this, we go back lor...


last but not least,
i was being thrown into the 7th college's KOLAM
it is a tradition tat birthday person must enter the pool
but they didn't give me the chance to go in myself,
they all lift me up n throw me inside...
omg..the pool is so dirty n smelly...
but thanks la cause giving me such an unforgettable memory on this special day...



1 comment:

JocElyn LiEw said...

haha, thx ur wishes ler. if i rely can get d 21000,then i will treat u big big meal...wahaha...but hard...hehe