Thursday, March 17, 2011

Relieved but not yet release

Yeah , proudly announce that my LABWORKS for thesis had finished today!
Well, i started it on December & finished it now, 
its not a long time actually,
but i really can feel the EXCITEMENT!!!
No more looking at the microscope with eye-soring
Wohoo~~~


And the most important thing is,
I got something that out of my expectancy
hahaha, should say million thanks to my supervisor for putting so much efforts in helping me to get better results
but me myself seems not so passionate in this project
maybe "research" is not really my cup of tea
BUT, i really will TRY MY BEST in completing my dissertation & poster presentation!


A mountain of works still pending...
I should not "ON" Facebook so much, should restricted myself from facebook!


When i was told by my supervisor that i MUST submit everything NEXT WEEK
i was stucked! what??!!!!
yes, i din't heard wrong.....gosh...
this weekend will be a restless weekend~ 


I feel RELIEVED but not yet RELEASE!


GAMBATE  ^ ^


p/s : Happy Birthday to my mother, wish her stay healthy & happy, MOM  ♥ u  ^ ^

No comments: