Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fingers Crossed.


Everything in nature has a purpose.
They struggle for sunlight to live,

How about you?

I want to become millionaire!
I want to score flying colours results!
I want to find my true love!
I want to get a job!
I want to live happily and peacefully!
I want to be healthy!
I want my family to be harmony and happy!
I want to travel all around the world!
I want to go shopping!
and much more..

Which one comes into your mind now?

Human, the complex Chordata,
always has infinite desire and longing,
We do not just have one purpose,
but multiple purposes.

For me, currently,
I want a job! Desperately ! Luck please stand by me!
I don't want to be unemployed after my internship ends~

*Fingers Crossed.*


2 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

I WANNA BE A MILLIONAIRE TOO!!! T.T

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

Do u believe the law of attraction? if yes, u sure can become! haha