Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Lonely Hornbill


The story is like this:
One day, while i sit in my home during study week,
i heard some weird noise coming from outside,
i never heard this kind of sound before, so i asked my sis what is it,
then she answer "sabah dai tou jiok lar",
i was stucked, what? here got hornbill? i am wondering...
so i run to outside with my camera try to capture it if got any,
hahahaha! yeah, i saw it, on the rooftop of my neighbor house..

after i checked on9, i found out this species is Palawan Hornbill which is an endemic species originate from Philipines..wikipedia mentioned normally we will find them in pairs or small families...
But what i saw was a "Lonely Hornbill",
maybe it still searching for its partner,haha~

wohoo~~~they appears in my hometown!  XD

2 comments:

WinneyL said...

endemic species!!!Oh my~~~Nice one...:)

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

haha, yaya, nice, hope next time i go back my hometown still got chance to see, hope they dun fly away :p