Thursday, June 9, 2011

Growns Up?

Start asking myself, "am i really grown up?"


Physiologically and physically, yes
22 years old, this age is more than a teenage, is an adult.


How about mental?
Well, our brain is the most complex organ in our body,
the brain has been completely developed,
but the matter is "These neurons connects differently in different people"
That's why different ppl has different thinking, different behavior and personality.


I appreciated that my neurons works well (at least i am normal).
I might not a perfect or attractive person,
but i believe that myself is unique with my own personality.


I am able to plan for my future and able to do anything myself,
without rely on anyone (ceh, proudly what?)
not meaning that i don't have friends that i can seek help from,
just that i know:
"This is the time to train myself to be more independent."


Baba mama, dun worry~
proudly say that i am not kids anymore. Love both of u =)


This is the process of growing up or known as "maturation"
I am enjoying the process =)

No comments: