Friday, June 3, 2011

Half

The coming of June signifies that half year of 2011 had gone.

Well, 2011 really a year of drastic change for me.

January- A month that filled with upset & disappointment,
somebody hurts me deeply.
i don't know u still reading my blog or not, but i want to say "Thank You",
u made me a wiser & more mature person.

February- A month of joyful cause it's Lunar Chinese New Year!
But after the happy  moment, have to go back to the stressful um to continue my labworks for thesis & pending mid-term tests.

March - I finished my labwork on this month, but still haven't relieve because have to finish writing up for thesis. Well, first time went to Brain Awareness Day and gained more knowledge about our own brain, health & disorder related to it.

April - I thought that April is my favourite month, but it's not. It's a multi-tasks month (poster presentation,2nd mid-term tests, completing thesis writing etc.)
Glad that i get the first price for poster presentation on the April Fool Day.
And happy that got ppl praised me beautiful on Malam Anugerah Zaba (MAZ) Dinner.
Birthday on 29th April~Thanks for the wishes! Appreciated it. Can't enjoy the day much cause having Exam in the morning. But still great cause went out with my dearest coursemates & besties.

May - A rushing month as well. Final exam still going on but need to handle up thesis as well. Finished exam on 13th and start my internship at 16th. Well, trying to get myself adapted to the new environment. Went for the first job interview (i was surprised that i am not nervous at all) and i got the offer! ^ ^

June- I wish June is a better month. Can June pass faster? Because i can't wait to finish my internship and go for the Bangkok's Trip on July! Yipee~~~~
Between, i enjoying my internship at UMMC here =)

GAMBATE ^ ^

3 comments:

Zuberry said...

wow, you have a trip waiting for you, how nice...

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

Yaya Zudian, can't wait for it to come ^ ^...seemed like u r quite active in blogging recently,hehe...

Zuberry said...

ooo yup, I changed my broadband and it is so much faster, so more encouraged to blog lo....hehehe, congrats yar~~~