Friday, August 26, 2011

7 PRU Warriors

Had my orientation at HQ 2 weeks ago.
Had fun. Enjoyed so much although i am not active at all.
U know how did i intro myself? 
I am WEI, 
W-wonderful, i have a wonderful life now
E- I think i am extrovert,
I- but at the same time i feel myself quite introvert.
Funny right? No idea how to intro myself ma

Here are 7 PRU Warriors, our group! although can't get champion (a bit sad la), but still think that our group did very well, WELL DONE!



We were at Holborn, London, yea =)

Most unforgettable moment : our PRUrace! Everybody were trying their best to complete those tasks and challenges with full co-operation. This is so-called Teamwork yea, great!
Well, something that out of my expectation happened, our COO sat at the same table with us during lunch time, and i afraid till never say a single words. Can't denied that i am such a timid person, afraid that i will speak something wrong or silly,hahaha.

Overall, i start falling in love with my company  =)

2 comments:

Zuberry said...

Wow, seems that you have a good start in your career! Jia You~~

Chae Yin said...

Da Suo! Glad that u are enjoying your new company! All the best!

Much Love,
Xiao kou <3