Monday, September 12, 2011

The Full Moon Festival.

I miss those time...
hanging a golden fish lantern with my sisters,
lighten rows of candles on the fences,
and cried when our lantern burnt out.


I miss those time...
sitting together with all my family members
and having our reunion dinner


I wana shout: "I miss my family, my home!"
Wish to go back, but sadly this important day fall on Monday.


There has been years i din't celebrate Mid Autumn Festival at home,
the last few years i was spending it in residential college,
still remember last year (quite memorable!!),
and this year--> i spent it in office and in my rented house alone..haha


I remind of the Full and Blue moon in the movie "The Smurfs"
I smurf everything in the movie include the moon.


Well, no more non-sense words
Happy Mid Autumn Festival/ Mooncake Festival/ Full Moon festival ^ ^



No comments: