Wednesday, December 17, 2008

falling sick

13.12.08
I had fever n headache 4 many days but still not getting well although had seek 4 doctor’s help…then,a lot of red spot appear on my skin,so red n itchy…I duno wat is it,somethg like allergic…so scare



14.12.08
Go 2 c doctor today…then he say my disease is cause by mosquito’s bite,is a kind of African mosquito disease…the disease name is Chikungunya...many ppl get this disease recently…so, I take injection n medicine…so suffering,all my bone was pain n feel tired…the rash is really red,teribble




17.12.08
Finally I getting well. No more rash on my skin n my bone no more pain.so happy,I was little to smile about recently,but today I smile a lot…when sumbody fall sick,their mood also being effected…is real…hope I wil get healtier…kaka

No comments: