Saturday, December 20, 2008

SAd+happy

so sad...yestrdy the result released ady
n i got vry bad result,unexpected result
so feeling sure not good
Had register the course for next sem
i take bio pop,bio sel,eng1104,sej sts,pengantar alam sekitar,titas,etnik,n man and earth
19 credit hour
hope can manage to study all these course n get good result next sem
N i go 2 c dentist ysterday
my gum had swollen
sad

but wat make me happy?
haha,i dun hav "CHikungunya" anymore
my disease get well ady
so i Now vry health n my body bcom energitic
Hope 2moro wil bcom better
i dun 1 think of my result liao
hav 2 struggle for next sem!yuki!

2 comments:

yannytan said...

dun feel sad lah..
i also gt bad result..
at the beginning really cant accept it...
so..
next sem must put more more effort loh...
gambateh...
my best friend..

Anonymous said...

Sad is useless, but fix d problem is d solution.. i oso got a not vy good result.. sad too..
bt wat to do, i had done my best..
maybe jz nid to b more hardworking...
Fren, u alwaz is a tough gal for me..
dun giv up..
I wish ur sick get well soon..

Happy New Year!!!!