Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YeaH~get bac 2 my own rOom

Block B renovation was finished,finally....
i had wait so long time
b4 tat sleep in li juan's room,luckily still hav bed 4 me 2 sleep....
Now can get bac 2 my own rOom...
really vry happy...
but d room was dirty~full of dust,sand,cement n much much more...
waste me a lot of time 2 clean it...
yen yoon(my rumate) n me do gotong-royong in our room...
v sweep d floor,mop d floor,n clean d whole room....
so tired...

classes r oso started today...
bio pop~no lecturer is coming!
the earth n man~our prof is prof teh,a chinese prof,he made a lot of joke,interesting subject!
pengantar alam sekitar~i skip tis class today,coz 1 2 clean my room,nvrmind la,dint teach anythg oso...haha
hubungan etnik~d lecturer was oso a chinese,dr.wendy,quite interesting...

tat's all my activities today~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fren~
happy new year to u~
if ur free juz cum out hav a meet la~
XD

weistrack said...

happy new year!!!
happy to hear tat..