Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 review

April 2008

Having matrik’s final exam, qll d question really hard…feel so tension…

Last paper was on april 18…when I finished exam,my family was come 2 fetch all my things n take me home…But feel sad…coz hav 2 say goodbye to all my friends at kmm especially hui shan,xuan nee, teoh,wen hui, azue, Ana, shark….feeling is up n down…

But we still not going bac yet,we spend our time to take a breath n take a look at tis beautiful Malacca town…so,we rent a hotel there n enjoy our time there…at night,v go to Jonker Street…there hav so many delicious food n cheap accessories…its great! We also went Christ church,A’famosa,Stadhuys,n the newest Taming Sari tower…kaka…Enjoy our family time there!!!!



June 2008

If Not mistaken, my matrik’s 2nd semester result was released during tis month…

Feel vry sad n disappointed,coz my result is really worst…My hope is broken…

Therefore,when I fill up d UPU form(university application form),I m frustrated n do not know wat course n university should I choose…my brain is full of question marks…

But finally,I had made a decision to put biohealth science in um as my 1st choice…

The main reason y I choose tis course is because I m interesting in biology vry much…n I think tat health is important for all of us…n tis course is quite similar to biomedical…is a field towards research on human n disease too….

Finally I really get my 1st choice when d UPU result came out,I duno I should feel happy or sad at tat moment…coz tis course is not a popular course…but wit my pointer I m impossible to get into biomedical….

But tis is decision, so I never feel regret to take it as my first choice…

On 29th of june~go 2 UM for registration n start our orientation week…

July 2008

Start our 1st semester classes…

Quite interesting n full of curiousity….

N recognize lot of frens…



November 2008

Final exam or our 1st semester in um is going on…

Tired in study n lots of pressure…

Tension month~

Went home on 23rd of nov…..


December2008

Whole month holiday…help at shop to spend my leisure time…

Daily routine is almost the same…take order,serve food, sweep the floor,wasg glasses,n sometime cook for myself to eat,kaka…

Had watch some movie such as 家好月圆,萤火虫的梦,一公升的眼泪,星光三班,舞动全城…

I very like d actor in the Singapore movie萤火虫的梦…陈宏宇…he is vry handsome n cool~wow..dream man!!!!

No comments: