Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY CNY

1st day of cny~da nian chu yi
HURRAY!its the year of OX~
its a whole new year~
wake up in the morning
and have breakfast...
then watch tv...
then wait mother cook n eat again....
today dint go anyway
just stay at home with my family...



2nd day of CNY~
Go to my mother's hometown...
that is my grandmother house at kuala kubu bharu,selangor...
its just take 1 hour to arrive there...
a lot of relative came…a lot of small child…
some was just meet once a year…
and 1 aunt juz went bac frm Australia n 1 frm USA…
and 1 cousin went bac frm england oso…
long time dint meet them le la…
but I was very quiet at there…
mayb such a long time dint meet them,bcom strange liao…
I was so silent…kaka…
My TALKATIVE behavior had change…
Into SILENT mode…kaka…

No comments: