Sunday, January 25, 2009

NEW YEAR NEW HOPE

Yeah,the year of OX is coming…
In our chinese calendar,
Ox represent a determined and hardworking animal!
And for sure I m the opposite of this animal…
Because I m a lazy person….
And sometime I even not determined,
Sometime I was not putting ‘full heart’ in completing some task…
I am just a happy go lucky person
And sometime just ‘cincai’ in everything…
Include my study! So as the result,I score very low cgpa!!!stupid!!!
That’s made me so regret now….
I wan 2 change myself!!!
I will continue my New Year Resolution which I had plan last time.
I should put 100% effort in everything!!!!!
I hope to do better and better!
With the new coming year,I should start to become..
HARDWORKING!!!!
I promises myself~
the best enemy is actually myself
I hav 2 win myself! Yes I can!

No comments: