Saturday, January 24, 2009

JOURnEY To My HOME~SUNgKai,PeRak..

I went home on 23rd of January (Fri) in the morning..
Went home to celebrate CNY with my family…
That is the journey~~~~
when I arrive lrt station at Station University,
I was shocked because there r too many ppl waiting there…
So I just wait and wait with li chuan…
When the 1st LRT come,it was FULLED…so v continue to wait for the next 1…
The 2nd coming,same condition…haiz….
Yhen the third come, v hav 2 compete n get inside it,its no other way…
Bcoz li chuan had buy the bus ticket on 9:30 am, n time at tat moment was close to 9am….
After v reach Pasar Seni station,v hav 2 walk to Pudu Raya bus station….
Its not the 1st time I went home, so I just take it easy although the route r quite far…
Ok,v arrive Pudu Raya on time and li chaun grab her bus…
I still can relax and rest there coz my bus is on 10am,haha…
I wait at Platform 6 and buy newspaper 2 read while waiting…
Yes, the bus “Mara Liner” to Tanjong Malim arrive and I get into it…
After 1 hour,I arrive tanjong malim…
When I arrive ,I straightly grab the “starcoach” bus that went
back to my hometown~SUNGKAI…
its take 1 hour to reach there…
so overall, my journey to went home is just about 2 hour!!!!
Haha, I c my father and my sister standing in front of my shop and waiting for me..kaka

No comments: