Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HaPPy New YeaR 2009

Hurray!!!!! its a whole new year-2009
still hav a lot of hope tat i haven't achieved during 2008...s
so, 2009 is a hopeful year...
for me to achieve my dreams~ultra-lofty goals...
hope i can do well my new year resolution...towards successful
First, i must struggle in my studies...
To get a very very good result! i want flying colours result!!!
2nd, i hope tat my family,my friend n i will b healthy always n free of disease...
3rd...hope i can improve my english level especially speaking...
4th...save money n don't go shopping oftenly...
n much much more......blablabla....
n finally,hope i can bcom more happy n enjoy my life nOw!!!!
Hope everyday is Sunshine Day!!!
Year 2009 should b better then 2008!!!
Cheers for new year=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 2009~
hope can c u soon~
XD