Friday, April 3, 2009

Home-part2

suddenly i miss my home so much!!!
can't back home this several day coz
wanna rush assignment n prepare for presentation.
i wan 2 present this song for my lovely family~
yes, its for you!
"Because you love me"
a meaningful song!
i love u all,
ah ba, ah ma, ah pok n ah chiu~
haha~n my little dog "goBy" n little cat "miao miao"

******my dad n mum******


****my 2 cute sister*****




***cute cute GobY***



***tis naughty ah Wong miao miao***

*************************************************************************
"You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me"***part of the lyric in "Because U love mE"****

No comments: