Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet MeMory

i saw something in an email that really recall my memory when i was in childhood...
it really touch me n i felt touching after i saw it~
i think back the time when i was a small child~
actually i had forgotten about these thing,
but after i saw the email, i recalled them back!
sweet memory as a child~
here are the picture~

***************************************************************************



~haha,i still have this piano in my home now~




~i like to play tis wit my fren in class at primary school~



~i like this candy~





~my favourite!!! duno now the market still got or not?~




~haha, i like sticker~











~oh, i will never 4got this type of eraser becoz...
some incident occured which related to this type of eraser when i was child~


~i still remember~

No comments: