Wednesday, April 8, 2009

still haven't finished.....

don't know why, my heartbeat is still very fast...
there are too much stress i facing now~
when our body is stress, it will react by increasing the adrenaline hormone in our body, thus it will increse our heart rate~
that's why my heart beating so fast...
yesterday, i had my 40% english presentation,i talk about noise pollution...
i was satisfied with my presentation. but it is quite a burden for me before this...
then, today again hav a presentation( philosophy of environment ). we present about 3R of paper...
and just now, we had an interview for PM on 9pm...
and i was so nervous...i think i will fail the interview because my performance was too bad~
nevermind la, its enough already bcoz i had tried my best!
besides that, tonight also hav a CC activity called CC farewell which we do farewell with the senoir who will graduate this year. but sad to said that, i was unable to attend for it bcoz i go for the PM interview...
haiz...still haven't finish...
i still have a 20% test on thursday...
and my final is coming soon , i so scare~
20th of april until 30th of april~
HAIZ~ hope everything will be OK~

1 comment:

yannytan said...

hey ...girl...
jia you lah...