Wednesday, September 16, 2009

down.........

it has been a very very down and stressed September..
Sometime i feel breathless...
I don't know why i become like this..
There are too much things to do...
Extremely busy...
Not just college activities, but also Biohealth Nite and assignments & test....
Am i really managed to do it?
As the saying goes " All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy?"..
Myself, now, really a dull girl...
i don't hav time to sit down and relax...
Even in attending a lecture, my brain still fullfilled with all those trouble..
i am so emotional recently...
I scare my heart will hav problem...
Cause my heartbeat is very fast recently...
Dizziness, tireness,stress all come along to find me.....
I hope these fews days will pass very fast,
so that i can relax a bit in raya's holidays....
Can't wait for out 7th college CC tRip!!!
Hope i will be ok..............

No comments: