Sunday, September 6, 2009

Moody saturday

i should be happy because it comes to the end of this week
but i didn't have this kind of feeling at all..
i felt stress and fulled of tension...
especially on friday...
worrying for my Histology's test on Saturday
Stop facebooking and online for few days just for this test
i will become crazy...
But luckily i managed to read up and partially momorize my lecture notes,
so i went to sleep quite early 0n 12am something....
On Saturday morning, just before the test,
my adrenaline hormone increase gradually..
my heart beat so fast.....i m WORRY n NERVOUS!!!
well, in my opinion,this subject is quite hard
but my seniors said it was not tat SUPER-DIFFICULT...
But why???when i do the question,
the questions & answers really confusing me....my brain stuck!!
Am i doing not enough preparation???
Or my brain is just not that intelligent????
haiz...
after the test, i became upset n really sad..
dissappointed...felt that i m not doing welll.....

My mood on the whole saturday is gone...
No mood to study....no mood to do assignments....
online...facebooking...playing mafia in facebook.....
blogging....saw some sushi's blog and fashion's blog...
wasted my saturday....= =

No comments: