Thursday, November 12, 2009

111109

A beautiful date 1111~
But is it significant a lucky day for me??
i do hope so, but finally...no luck come to me at all...
Tat sentences again : My Biochemistry Spoilt..Hopeless!!"
tat was my facebook and msn status on the day after exam...
I really felt upside down after the exam..
what can i do to solve this problem?
i am sure i wills score very bad in this paper,
i am worrying.....
If i get As in Parasitology n Immunology also can't cover a C in Biochem...
i am wondering....
If i get CGPA lower than 3.5, i will be very sad...
cause my target is 3.5 for this semester..
is it my target very high??
I had put more and more effort this sem compared to the last two sem...
So, did my effort bring me any positive outcome??
haiz...
recalling back the moment i sat for biochem at exam hall...
"cold...brain just like about to empty...nervous...forgot all metabolic cycle......etc"
And when i look at the question...i was stuck..
6question answer 4, but after i have a glance,
there are no 1 question that i really can answer based on what i remember..
I just wrote whatever i think is relevant...
Haiz...don't wan think it again!!!
Let it over~~~~~


p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST ROOMATE-YIN LING...although today is a sad day for me but is a happy day for u...all the best wishes for u...

No comments: