Monday, November 9, 2009

final examination

the most suffering moment of the semester had come...
it is final exam season...
suppose to say it is nightmare actually?
not that terrible la...
But final exam really make ppl feel stressed n tension...
But weird, why i dun hav tat feeling now?
final exam is not important to me?
no....it is important.....very important!
But why???
is it because of i don't like the 2 subjects?
so i sacrifice and ignore these 2 subjects?
so i don't bother the result of these subject?
so i choose not to put so much effort to revise on it???
why i will behave like this??
i am so stupid.....
if i don't put my heart to study it, these 2 paper will spoil!
then my cgpa will be pulled down....
am i expected to get this kind of result?
biochemistry n basic genetic's, i will fight with u!!!!
no excuses although i hate u both!!!
I promise to myself that i will try my best.....

No comments: