Friday, August 6, 2010

NVC Celebration+ Dinner Day




It's a nice day where all nvc members gathers all along and had our dinner together..
it's has been a long time we din't hang out together except in the meeting..
felt glad that i totally "retired" from this project..
i will not forget every moments i spent in nvc 09/10..
nvc, nvc go go nvc!
Hope the new board of mt & bureau heads can do their best in leading new batch of juniors, Gambateh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some pictures taken during the dinner
seniors

roomate n me

kaiwen and me

sok kim n me

yang n me

leng zai chris n me

************************************

Enjoyed this dinner evry much....
p/s: it's my 1st time went Madam Kwan's for dinner...well, give a thumbs' up for nasi lemak there, yummy=)

No comments: