Sunday, April 10, 2011

Future

Erm......why suddenly mention about future?
Huhu, i will graduate very soon, sure want to plan about my future.
Where should i go? what field should i pursue? but at least i know i won't continue study.....
but at the same time will start to worry...with the current cgpa, am i able to get employed??
I went twice to the Career Fair that held in UM few weeks ago, hope to seek some job opportunities, even though the job are not much related to my course, i will take in considerations...
Recently the star reported that it doesn't matter if you are top of your class or have a string of degrees, that dream job will not be yours unless you can speak and write well in English. Feedback from local and international employers shows that verbal and written communication skills in English remain the most sought-after attribute in prospective employees.
English, again, the main issue...haha, can i pass with my "level" now? seems hard but what to do? anyways, just try my best n go ahead =)


{The Road Not Taken}

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

I just can apply the first stanza of this poem to my condition now as i am still considering which path should i proceed with....







*Anyways, gambate in tests, thesis & final exams first...^ ^*

No comments: