Sunday, April 3, 2011

The first day of April

I did it, yes!
Nothing is impossible because impossible = i m possible.


The most stressful final year project poster presentation had just passed and unexpected that i got number 1 for the best poster award....
Oh, the first surprise for April~
Really feel thankful especially for my beloved supervisor Dr. Yusri for helping me a lot & motivate us to become better person in life & studies~
and my family that support me & encourage me all the time~
and friends who shared the laughter & tears together~
and thanks for the LUCK that always with me,
i feel so grateful~


*Appreciate what i having now*













The next activity ---> Celebration after relieved from the presentation!
We booked Tenji Mont Kiara Solaris, but due to some circumstances,
we cancel the plan...plan B is Bubba Gump @ The Curve
The food there are nice, delicious & fresh 
and that time got promo, order 2 main dishes & get 1 for free
after divide, 1 person juz rm37.50, considered quite cheap~










*p/s : group photos are with chin ling, so i dun have..*

after that, chiong-K @ RedBox TheCurve
omg, 1 small bowl of tidbits cost rm10?!!
the most expensive tidbits in the world i think..haha
but most important is "enjoy" la, dun care so much bout $$..haha







* a complete group picture~~wink*

After that, all of us tired like "die fish",haha
so we just go back...
then i still manage do my "Dye-hair DIY" at B310 saloon (kaiwen's room)
wohoo, i like the effect of my dyed-hair..=)
More photos will be uploaded soon ^ ^

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥❦ ❧ ❃ ❂
I LOVE APRIL   COZ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH =)
✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥❦ ❧ ❃ ❂

2 comments:

俐嬋 said...

I like April, because there is someone get older d... LOL

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

LeeXien~~yala, i admit i am older d but my heart never old de lor,wakaka~~~Wish to meet u soon^ ^