Monday, April 25, 2011

The Journey

Once again, leaving my home to go back to the stressful place..
Just spent my last study week in home but ended up doing thesis, din't study at all.
Is it enough time for me to study for final?? doubt it...
"If you think u can, you can!"
i just can do self- motivation by saying this! LOL


Ok, proceed to the story in ktm....
This time,
Once again, i sat with a stranger,
a weird ppl who covered her head to body (include face) with scarf..
and finally about to arrive KL sentral only she "unveil" her face.
Funny la, when i get on board the train and found my seat,
i thought that 1 is not a "human", i think its the stuffs or bags that put on the seat
coz the scarf really cover up the whole body,haha!



I used to talk to strangers who sat beside me last time....
a student from UIA, an engineer working in Malacca, a former nurse, a student from maktab, an indian auntie......
Sometimes, its comfortable to talk to them,
i prefer talking rather than sitting there passively, doing nothing & sometime will "imitate sleeping" to get myself to fall asleep..


Well, today's journey ends by stepping in UM 7th residential college..
But, another journey will start soon - Final Exam journey!
I will be enjoying my last exams here =)
Gambate


The happiness gained in a journey is not depends on which destination u r heading,but it's your own attitude and the way of your thinking that determine it~ 


Has a Happy Journey everyone ^ ^

2 comments:

Cafelyn Ho said...

leng ma, do your best in final ya..enjoy our final exam in uni life..love..

Yuki @ Yoke Wei said...

yaya, sampou~~really last exam d, in the future we gonna miss it...haha..Gambate togeta ya♥