Friday, February 27, 2009

AwFuL ThuRsdAy~

today...
i got a test on 8am for history of s&t...

so i woke up with unopened eyes...
i was so blur and went dewan makan to have my breakfast with roomate.
then,i had my test at dewan kuliah baru there...
its was a simple test,i did not study so much...
then,went for next classes...bio populaton
but i ponteng the man n earth class on 10am...
i wnet back room and
did more reading about the heart treatments,
because we will visit to IJN(institute jantung negara) this afternoon...
so...after having our lunch..we had a short meeting and departed on 1:45pm...
we arrived there sharply 2:30pm...
and we met the cardiologist to do our interview...
jein wei interviewed him first,
then followed by me~
awful moment came...
i was so nervous,n i spoke so many broken english...
i was ashamed of myself...
why i was acting like an idiot n so stupid in front of the doctor...
i think i had given a very very bad impression for the doctor...
then,was li juan n poh kei turn's to interview him,
so my heart was calm down at that moment...
but lastly, when we about to leave the doctor's room...
the doctor said "i think u all should improve ur english. except that boy,u really good!"
he meant that 3 of us (girl) were speaking very poor english...
my heart was just like striking by a big stone n it is so painful...
i knew...
my english is really bad~
how can a university student speak such broken english?
its my fault...
i should start to improve it...
speak more, read more n listening more...
i want to be excellent n i want to speak english fluently!!!!
**************************************************************************
since i was child,
english is my favourite languange instead of chinese...
i usually score quite well in english~
but, when i growing up,
i realise that my english is just a half pail of water...
its not good at all....
but...i had tried several ways to improve it,
why still cannot?
i read english books,read english paper, n even listening to english song...
it does not help at all....
maybe i am not enough enthusiasm...
i din't speak with my friend in english... that's why...
everyday speak chinese....haiZ...
i think now is the time for me to change...
if not~when i graduate, no company or hospital will want me...
then i will lie idle~die
so,gambateh for myself!!!!
my new plan~IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SPEAKING!!!
yes, i can do it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good, actually you are the the only one...me too.

Eswary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eswary said...

good, actually you are not the only one...me too.