Tuesday, February 24, 2009

english presentation

i was doing my english presentatin just now
it was teribble,
its not easy to stand in front and talk for 5 minutes...
i felt stress about it because it contribute 30% to our final...
just now,i was very nervous...
i had forgot some of my sentences...
and the slideshow that i had done was not attractive and not creative...
at the moment that i just finished my presentation,
i was upset and i was not satisfy on what had i presented just now...
there are too much error...
i think i am very weak when i compare with the others...
but why did i compared myself with them?
the most important thing is i had tried my best,thats enough...
i was put a lot of hope on it before that,
and i want to score A...
but now,i do not dare to hope to get A...
i don't know whether i can do it or not...
so...i don't want think anymore...
i just hope that i can do better on next time 50% final presentation....
i will always remember what my dad reminds me...
"IF U THINK U CAN, U CAN!!!!"
****************************************************************************
it was raining recently...
even now,when i am writing my blog,it is raining outside
raining actually is good also because the weather is too hot
if there are no rains,we all will become hot-tempered like the sun...
Although there was raining, but for me...
i still want myself to behave like sunshine
and happy everyday~
therefore,everyday is sunshine day in my heart...

P.S: hope there are no rhythm of falling rain on MKC....

No comments: