Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My FiRSt JoUrney By Train

tis is my 1st time taking train(ktm)..
i buy the second class ticket,RM13.00
from my hometown,Sungkai to KL Central...
the seat is quite broad and comfortable...
and there was a big LCD tv there n..
if not mistaken,the tv r playing a movie called 'poseidon'...
For me,this 1st time experience is quite
challenging...
cause i really blur and this is my 1ST TIME...
and i m ALONE...nobody accompany me...
every face is a new horizon for me...
but i meet jesicca(7th college senoir)...
but i dint talk to her,jz smile smile with her lo...
so,the 1st time i taking train...
wow...making me breathless...
i even not sleep along the journey...
cause i m worrying where to getting down...
it dint announce at all...
u hav 2 observe it urself...
i scare i will missed it...
so i pay alert all d time...kaka
finally,after 2 hour
it arrive kl central...
i get down the train...
i meet another senior,
he is biohealth senior,ching yew..
he oso go bac 2 um,but he go bac to 5th college...
then i go bac to my college alone by lrt lo.....
haha
i feel proud of myself..
i was so independent!
haha~
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 comment:

Zuberry said...

haha, it seems quite a number of ppl taking train rather than bus this festive season. Good experience!!